Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Sites, fill out a form, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Sites. We may collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information necessary to provide you with our products and services. You may choose not to provide certain personal identification information, but it may prevent you from engaging in certain activities on our Sites.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Sites. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device you are using, your operating system, internet service providers, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
We collect and use your personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Sites.
- To improve our Sites: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Sites.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Sites that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Sites.